Investors: Lease in place to March 2020 at $460/week. This 5 years old property has a depreciation schedule available and certified Bank valuation of $535K. Ever popular location with high quality tenants. Private inspections only with qualified buyers.
Positioned in a quiet family friendly street and spanning two spacious levels, this stylish five year old home offers you the opportunity to enjoy living in a spacious low maintenance family home at the beautiful Warner Lakes. The floor plan amplifies ease of living with fluid indoor/outdoor entertaining, multiple living spaces and generous proportions throughout. The kitchen design enhances your culinary experiences with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher, generous pantry and storage plus breakfast bar. The open plan kitchen, living and dining spaces flow through to the covered entertaining patio and fully fenced back yard – allowing for plenty of space for the children and pets to play, or room for a pool. This home offers a superb level of convenience moments to a selection of cafes, Warner Market Place and parklands.
– Five year old home, freshly painted
– Multiple living spaces spread over two spacious levels
– Huge master bedroom includes ensuite & walk in robe
– Three additional generous sized bedrooms plus separate study area
– Main bathroom & ensuite upstairs, plus additional powder room downstairs
– Stone benchtops and gas stove top
– Air-conditioned open plan living/dining/kitchen
– Fenced back yard
– Double lock-up garage
– 1.3 km to Warner Market Place
– 5 min walk (350m) to Bray Park High School
– 1.7 km to Genesis Christian College
– 2.4 km to Bray Park State School
– 7 min drive to Bray Park Train Station