This fabulous highset brick and tile executive residence is in near-new condition and with 4 oversized bedrooms + study, 3 bathrooms and 3 separate living areas, has more than enough room for a large family (352m2 under roof)! Located down a battle-axe block, this home is nestled in a quiet spot and is extremely private. The backyard is fully fenced and there’s plenty of room for an inground pool (plumbing is already in place).
Notable features of this home:
* 10kw solar panel system (Fronius inverter) and 34 x 270w Trina panels as well as a 340L solar hot water system to keep those electricity bills down;
* Premium Java Antique Bamboo timber flooring throughout;
* 16.3 kW Daikin fully ducted inverter reverse cycle air-conditioning – zoned
* 4 oversized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans;
* 3 spacious living areas – formal lounge and living rooms downstairs and another living room upstairs;
* 3 bathrooms – master bedroom with ensuite which includes double vanity, bath and walk-in robe, as well as two separate bathrooms up and downstairs;
* Double remote lock up garage with internal access and plenty of extra storage space as well as extra off-street car accommodation for another 3 cars;
* Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, 6 burner cooktop, dishwasher and Butlers walk-in pantry;
* Open plan living area which leads out to the covered deck and practical backyard;
* Side access to accommodate a shed or pool;
* Large study or media room;
* Invisigard security screens and doors throughout
* Internal laundry
Located less than 15km to the city, there is easy access to Gympie Arterial Road and the Bruce Highway. Aspley Hypermarket, Aspley Homemaker Centre and Carseldine Central Shopping Centre are all conveniently located nearby as well as plenty of schools in the catchment. Inspections of this spacious and practical residence can be arranged for any time that suits.