~ Inspections by appointment ~
807m2 block – Perched high on the hill capturing great breezes and overlooking Barney mountain, is this extremely unique home which was originally the main farmhouse for Sunnybank Hills. This property is truly one of a kind and is packed with so much history and potential; whether it be to restore the character of the home, which was built in 1898, or to utilise the 807m2 block of land (no character controls or demolition controls are currently on the property, construction subject to development application).
Notable features of this beautiful home:
– In an excellent location of Sunnybank Hills, at the very top of the hill;
– A very rare find! Not often to homes which this much character and history come up for sale;
– Large double brick home with potential to add more rooms/reconfigure the internal layout;
– Wide wrap-around fully enclosed verandah/sitting area with ‘Western Red Cedar’ casement windows and a lovely aspect;
– Hardwood timber flooring throughout upstairs and tiled flooring downstairs;
– Main bedroom upstairs as well as formal lounge room, separate dining area, main bathroom with shower and bath;
– Downstairs are 3 multi-purpose rooms, a second bathroom, internal laundry and storage options;
– Fireplaces both upstairs and downstairs add to the charm;
– Internal stairwell
– Solar panels
– Mature fruit trees throughout the property, gazebo and two water tanks;
– 2 car remote garage with loft/mezzanine flooring for heaps of extra storage;
– Fully fenced block and in a very quiet street.
– Within easy walking distance to the Sunnybank train station (1km or 10 minute walk) and only 10-15 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD;
– Sunnybank Plaza and convenience stores only 7 minutes drive.
This really is a fantastic property and the location is ‘A grade’. Call or email to arrange a viewing time that suits you.