Four bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car townhouses are a rare find at the best of times, let alone in such a well sought after pocket of the ever-growing suburb of Griffin!
Built in 2015 with one owner and well-looked after by tenants during this time, this property is a perfect opportunity for buyers looking to establish a low maintenance lifestyle or for savvy investors seeking a hands-off investment. Just vacated, the townhouse was rented for $385 and current rental appraisal is $380-$400/week.
This is the definition of value for money. The property includes:
* Galley kitchen overlooking quite patio featuring Westinghouse appliances, dishwasher, electric oven and stove, breakfast bar and massive pantry cupboard;
* Accents and styling throughout provide a neutral, ageless look;
* Family sized open plan living area with air-conditioning;
* Fully covered concreted alfresco with gardens (that are looked after for you);
* Full sized 2-car LUG with additional street parking less than 10m away;
* Internal laundry & powder room downstairs;
* Large master bedroom with air-conditioning and ensuite bathroom;
* 3 additional generous-sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans;
* Complex access to in-ground pool, gym and CCTV cameras and on-site management.
Within the tranquil Griffin Views estate, the property is a stones throw away from local Brays Rd shopping centre, Griffin Medical Clinic, parks and bus stops.
Also located nearby:
* Griffin State School – 1km away
* Murrumba Downs Train Station – 2.3km
* Bruce Highway direct access north and southbound – 2.7km
* North Lakes Westfield centre and shopping precinct – 4km
The property is available now will be sure to sell quickly! Please contact the agent with any questions or to schedule a private inspection.