Perched at the top of Evergreen St, sits this contemporary home that sets the scene for outstanding living and offers a stunning open plan design, perfect for entertaining whilst encapsulating the surrounding views. With bushland on one side and views on the other, it’s hard to believe you are so close to the city and even closer to local cafes and restaurants.
Filled with intuitive and modern appeal, this impressive home is all about comfort and a low maintenance lifestyle. If you have been waiting for a home that combines superb quality and an abundance of space with a superior position in a family friendly neighbourhood environment, then you have found your perfect home.
For your further consideration:-
* Media room
* Bedroom with-built in robes and access to the patio
* 5th bedroom or gym
* Bathroom with shower (open shower screen)
* Large laundry with access to the back yard
* Plenty of storage in the two car garage
* Designer timber flooring
* Two double bedrooms with built-in robes, one with access to a patio
* Master bedroom has a large walk-in robe & ensuite with his-n-her shower heads
* Covered deck off the Master bedroom which is a perfect place to relax
* Second bathroom with separate shower (open shower screen), bath & toilet
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* In the kitchen there is a Miele dishwasher, induction electric stove and granite counters
* A large deck flows from the dining room that encapsulates the views over to Morton Bay; cooling summer breezes also wrap around providing comfortable entertaining
* The lounge room has a small deck that has views of the back yard and bush
* Ducted vacuum throughout
* Hot water system has a heat pump
* 38,000 litre rain water tank
* Zoned Ducted Airconditioning throughout
* Tinted windows
* 3 phase power
* Perched on 500m2 block
* Rates are approximately $423p/qtr
Within 8km of Brisbane CBD, Mitchelton is the perfect place to raise a family with its leafy neighbourhood, mix of character and contemporary properties, superb train and bus transport system and access to both large and boutique shopping facilities.
With a choice of many lovely streets, parks and bikeways this is a safe and friendly suburb suitable for families, professionals, retirees/downsizers and investors alike. Blackwood Street has a great choice of cafes in addition to the monthly Jan Power farmers market on the first Sunday of every month – you will love it here in Mitchelton.