This impeccably presented, lowset brick and tile residence has just hit the market and won’t be lasting long based on what it has to offer in terms of low-maintenance and its overall condition. Located conveniently close by to local shops/Coles supermarket, schools, transport and parks, you also have everything you need close at hand.
* Three good size bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and master with ensuited two-way bathroom and double built-in’s;
* Formal lounge room, with plenty of room for all the furniture, click-board flooring throughout;
* Bright and neutral kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space, including breakfast bar, brand new stove, new electric cooktop and new oven, dual basin and pantry;
* Tiled separate dining area which opens out to the undercover outdoor entertaining area, a perfect spot to sit in the morning sun;
* Two-way bathroom with separate shower and bath as well as separate toilet
* Large internal laundry with access outside;
* Situated on a 451m2 block â” the fully fenced backyard is extremely private and practical, plenty of space to utilise. Mature citrus trees and avocado tree also shape the backyard greenery. âSir Walterâ grass at the front and rear of the property has been very well manicured.
* Recently painted inside and overall condition of the property both inside and out cannot be faulted.
* single lock up garage as well as undercover carport for 2 cars and additional space for a trailer, boat or caravan.
* Security screens throughout;
A quality low-set brick home with so much to offer and perfect for a retiree, investor, small family or first home buyer. Call or email today to arrange an inspection for a time that suits you!
~ Brisbane North Institute of TAFE
~ St Josephs Catholic Primary
~ Bracken Ridge State School
~ Norris Road State School
~ Saint John Fisher College
~ Oak Park and Telegraph Road Park