Situated in a quiet and leafy section of Geebung and just a short walk to the Marchant Park fields and parkland that connect it to Chermside, 85 Sunbury Street is a sizeable and meticulously renovated 3 bedroom home with up and downstairs living. Absolutely all of the work has been done to make this an outstanding family home with professional renovations carried out, including new electrical, roofing, plumbing.
As you come up the stencilled driveway, the mature trees and lush green grass show already just how much care and attention is given to this home. Ascending the timber stairs, the homes elevated position is primed to catch the breezes. As you enter the home, the polished wooden floors and neutral tones will allow you to appreciate the light and space on offer.
With stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space, the kitchen is poised to meet your every culinary need. A split system air conditioner keeps year-round temperature controlled.
Three spacious bedrooms with brand new carpet (not shown in photos) and a family bathroom are also on this level, all in fantastic condition and continuing the modern feel of this home.
Outside is a practical entertainers deck, that runs the length of the home. Summer barbecues are bound to be in abundance here, with the stairs leading down to a fantastic child-friendly and manicured garden which is fully fenced.
The lower level is legal height has a real ‘wow’ factor about it, providing a fantastic rumpus or additional living space, with heaps of storage.
An spacious laundry room also ensures that keeping on top of the family washing is a breeze, and keeping it all out of sight is just as easy. This downstairs area can easily incorporate a 4th bedroom and also a 2nd bathroom if required, with not much work needed to achieve this.
If you are looking for an extremely high quality, centrally located home, that has easy access to Westfield Chermside, transport, schools and surrounded by parkland, 85 Sunbury Street is your answer.
At A Glance:
* 3 bedroom highset home in an excellent central location
* Main bathroom upstairs and second toilet downstairs (powder room)
* Brand new carpet throughout the bedrooms (not shown in photos)
* Built in underneath to provide additional living space
* Fastidiously upgraded and modernised throughout
* 1.5Kw solar system with 2Kw inverter
* Crimsafe screens and doors throughout
* Quality blockout blinds
* Immaculate gardens with lush lawns
* Elevated deck that catches the breezes
* 2 x water tanks
* Near-new kitchen
* High quality renovation of the property
* 2 driveways and carport large enough for a caravan/boat/trailer
* Double glazed windows in all bedrooms
* Near new roof, extensively insulated
* Plenty of external storage options, garden sheds
* Westfield Chermside a quick 1.4km or 3 min drive
Contact Taryn on 0438 769 051 for viewing times and further information