A rare opportunity presents itself to acquire this beautifully presented character home, positioned opposite from Kedron Brook parkland and bike/walking tracks. On a prime 650m2 block with side access and impeccable gardens, this 1950âs Postwar home is in excellent condition and has been tastefully renovated throughout, with options to enhance the property.
Located in one of the sought after blue ribbon streets of Gordon Park, 18 Tindal Street is surrounded by similar attractive homes. Gordon Park is a small yet prestige suburb, 7km to Brisbane CBD and conveniently located within range to all major infrastructure including transport, schools and shops.
– Prime 650m2 block in an exclusive area;
– Beautiful character home onsite with tasteful renovations throughout;
– 16.1m frontage, 41.4m depth;
– Timber and Tile Postwar home with pitched roof;
– 3 spacious bedrooms;
– Recently renovated bathroom with home assist options, separate shower and bath;
– Large, open plan eat in Kitchen, plenty of cupboards and bench space, dishwasher, dual basin, breakfast bar;
– Open plan lounge and dining;
– Inviting family room overlooking the undercover deck and stunning backyard;
– 3 reverse-cycle air-conditioners throughout;
– Internal laundry;
– Detailed cornices, high ceilings, hardwood timber flooring and casement windows throughout;
– Separate home office;
– Private, leafy and manicured gardens;
– Potential to further enhance the property;
– Single car garage;
– Side access;
– Literally across the road from Kedron Brook parklands and bikeways/walking tracks;
– Walking distance to shops, transport, schools etc – children’s playground literally across the street
Brisbane City â” 7km or 10 min drive approx
Brisbane Domestic and International Airport terminals â” 11.4km or 14 min drive approx
Albion train station â” 2.6km or 5 min drive approx
Kokoda Park â” across the road, 20m walk approx.
Archer Street Park â” 200m approx. or 2 min walk
Kedron Brook Greenway â” 126m or 2 minute walk approx.
Holy Cross Primary â” 1.7km or 4 min drive approx.
Windsor State School â” 2.3km or 5 min drive approx.
Gordon Park is Brisbane’s smallest suburb and is a very sought after location, with great access to local parks, bike tracks, quality State and Private Schools whilst being on the city’s doorstep. Gordon Park and Lutwyche Bus Way stations are a short walk, with express buses to the City and easy access to the Airport Link and Clem 7 Tunnels. A private and peaceful suburb full of beautifully renovated character homes.
Homes like this are rarely available and are a must for buyers looking for genuine charm and Queensland living in one of Gordon Park’s best pockets. Call or email to arrange a viewing today.