Pepper Grove in sought after Everton Hills is an exclusive six residents community located in a quiet culâde-sac.
Attentively designed to capture the surrounding leafy environment, this home mirrors a contemporary Queenslander style. With wide cooling decks, lightweight materials and bright breezy naturally lit living areas throughout.
Extensive terraced landscaping and established native gardens compliment the site.
An elevated scenic aspect gives the home a feeling of treetop living and delivers a sense of overall freedom and privacy.
If you are a professional twosome who love to entertain, a couple seeking to downsize or a family with children seeking more independence, this home will deliver.
The easy flowing design accommodates a variety of living options. With the master bedroom on its own level, a light filled spacious kitchen with adjacent open plan dining and living flowing out to the top deck, plus an independent living and sleeping zone with deck for children or guests on the lower level.
Properties that offer you all this & so much more, as well as in a locality that you’ll enjoy & appreciate for many years to come, are always sought after. Call Beth to book your next viewing.
Benefits for your consideration:
– Three good size bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master with walk-in robe & ensuite with stone benchtops
– Separate study nook off living area
– Large modern kitchen with stone benchtops, S/S European appliances & Pyrolytic oven
– Light filled open plan living with stunning bamboo floors
– Two living areas leading out to your covered decks
– Main bathroom with stone benchtops
– Separate powder room for guests
– Two covered decks
– Ceiling fans
– Security screens throughout
– Separate good size laundry
– Ample storage throughout the home
– Insulated walls and ceiling
– Double lock-up garage
– Situated in a quiet cul-de sac
– Fully fenced with landscaped gardens
– Walking & cycling trackâ 50m
– Local Shops â 700m
– Gymnasium â 700m
– Local & dog parksâ 400m
– Prince of Peace Secondary 500m
– Prince of Peace Primary School – 1.5km
– Brookside shopping centre -2.5km
– Arana Hills Shopping centre â 2.3km
– Grovely Rail Station â 2.7km
– CBD- 12kms
Everton Hills is a fast growing gem with plenty of sweeping bike ways throughout, parks and surrounded by nature, this place is capturing the hearts of many buyers for this sought after suburb. Being only 12km from the city with local facilities within walking distance it is easy to see why people are falling in love. Families have the ease with local schools nearby like the very popular Prince of Peace, McDowall state school and Northside Christian College.
Facilities for your local trades, hardware, automotive services and local shops located at Camelia Avenue, Chinook Street and Queens Road will make living easy. Local shopping centres only minutes away Brookside shopping centre, Kmart Arana Hills or short drive to shop till you drop at Chermside.
Once discovered locals stay in this gorgeous suburb and if you would like to know further about Everton Hills, I am happy to assist.