Now this is living! Youâll be impressed the moment you cast your eyes on this near new modern and very stylish town home. There is nothing to do except unpack, kick back and relax.
This multi-level home is located in a leafy, tranquil pocket just 12km from the CBD. Clean lines, innovative design, and excellent finishes feature throughout this stylish residence. The home takes advantage of an elevated outlook from this wrap around deck, high ceilings with plenty of natural light providing gentle breezes that spill into rooms.
Live in or invest, with location and style going hand in hand, you will need to get in quick to secure this fantastic opportunity that you will love. Call Beth right now for more details & to arrange your time to view. You will be impressed!
– No body corporate fees attached
– No restrictions, no common areas with direct street access
– Three large built-in bedrooms
– Master with walk-in robe & ensuite
– 2.5 bathrooms
– Gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops
– Stainless steel gas appliances
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Remote access garage
– Low maintenance courtyard
– Rear wrap around deck
– Study nook
– Separate laundry
– Security screens
– 8 solar panels for energy efficiency
– Flat grassy area for pets
– Fully Fenced
– 3000ltr environmentally friendly rainwater tank
– Local Shops â” 800m
– Gymnasium â” 800m
– Prince of Peace School â” 1.5km
– Arana Hills Shopping Centre â” 2.3km
– Grovely Rail Station â” 2.7km
– CBD- 12km
Everton Hills is a fast growing gem with plenty of sweeping bike ways throughout, parks and surrounded by nature, this place is capturing the hearts of many buyers for this sought after suburb. Being only 12km from the city with local facilities within walking distance it is easy to see why people are falling in love. Families have the ease with local schools nearby like the very popular Prince of Peace, McDowall state school and Northside Christian College.
Facilities for your local trades, hardware, automotive services and local shops located at Camelia Avenue, Chinook Street and Queens Road will make living easy. Local shopping centres only minutes away Brookside shopping centre, Kmart Arana Hills or short drive to shop till you drop at Chermside.
Once discovered locals stay in this gorgeous suburb and if you would like to know further about Everton Hills, I am happy to assist.