Set on a fully fenced and elevated 607m2 block, this stylish and practical 4 bedroom rendered brick & tile residence is in great condition and is sure to impress, with many hidden extras you won’t see in the photos! (See bullet-points below).
Upon entering the front door from the East-facing deck, you’ll be greeted by beautiful matte timber floorings (hard wearing /easy to maintain) and high quality block-out-blinds, which coupled with the modern decor and contemporary colours, creates a warm and inviting environment where you can relax and unwind.
The large open floor plan lounge & dining area flows neatly through to the bright and practical kitchen (gas cooktop – with options for electric conversion, dishwasher, pantry) with an elevated outlook to the mountains.
Upstairs, all 4 bedrooms are an excellent size, 3 of which have built-in wardrobes and all have ceiling fans. There are also LED lights throughout, which really enhance and modernise the home. Two of the 4 bedrooms have reverse-cycle air-conditioners.
From the internal staircase, downstairs you’ll find plenty of additional storage space, with room for a work bench and also a separate utility room which is completely wired up for surround sound and opens up out to the backyard/pool. The downstairs area is ideal for a home business or just somewhere to store all your stuff!
5kw solar panels provide enviably low electricity bills and the roof has in recent years been re-caped, resealed and re-guttered. The private, fully fenced backyard is ideal for a young family, with salt-water inground pool, and still enough room for the trampoline/swing set.
Ideal for professional couples, young families or investors, you’ll appreciate the convenient location within walking distance to Geebung train station, bus stops, schools and bike tracks – and literally down the road from the newly refurbished Westfield Chermside shopping/dining/entertainment precinct a 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive.
Further points to consider:
* 4 large and bright bedrooms, 3 with built-ins/2 with reverse-cycle air-conditioners;
* Large open-plan lounge and dining with ‘LG’ reverse-cycle air-conditioning (less than a year old);
* Classic matte timber floorings;
* Internal stairwell
* Modern LED downlights throughout the property – 6400K Daylight;
* Block-out blinds and curtains throughout;
* Practical kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bar;
* Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and storage;
* Large internal laundry downstairs;
* Smart storage solutions throughout;
* Highset brick and tile construction in excellent condition; including re-coating of tile roof, re-capping and re-guttering
* Double remote lockable garage (whisper quiet), with storage space;
* Fully fenced backyard;
* Security screens and doors;
* Near-new hot water system;
* 3000L water tank;
* Fully insulated ceiling;
* Lounge Room Samsung 7kw Wifi enable Reverse Split system Air conditioner. Which can be controlled this from anywhere in the country via your smart phone app.
* Master Bed Composite AV Module to link to lounge TV
* Master Bed Reverse Split system Air Con
* 2nd Bed Reverse Split System
* 16 port gigabit unmanned switch to control the Cat 6
* House is wired to each TV point with high quality Cat 6
* Ubiquiti Unifi Long Range Access point.
* Fan Away light/fan combo in each bedroom
* Artesian Fan in lounge room
* Slimline Clipsal Switch plates throughout. Only 4mm thick.
* Clipsal Impress range switches with LED light. Great for finding your switches at night
* Clipsal one touch Dimmers memory enabled
* Automatic Pool Filter – set and forget
* Automatic Pool Cleaner – set and forget
* Automatic Salt Water Chlorinator. No more messy chemicals
* Upgraded electrical (last 4 years) throughout down to Circuit box.
* Plenty of power points all doubles
This spacious and high-quality home is too good to miss and won’t last long! Call or email to inspect any time that suits.