Positioned in a prime lifestyle setting, this stunning renovated double gabled Queenslander offers privacy within a convenient Windsor position. This beautifully presented home perfectly integrates character charm with modern family conveniences.
The gourmet kitchen has been designed to enhance your culinary experiences with quality granite benchtops, Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, Miele dishwasher, Westinghouse gas cook top with electric oven and large window servery to the dining room. Entertaining on a larger scale flows through the family room stacking doors to the private garden setting under a motorised retractable awning. This location further emphasises your lifestyle opportunity being moments to parks, bike paths, a selection of cafe and shopping options and with easy access to the CBD or airport.
– Three bedrooms all with built in robes, the master with ensuite and heated towel rail
– Main bathroom with marble bench top, shower over bath, plus toilet
– Typical character features include VJ walls, high ceilings polished timber floors
– Downstairs includes generously sized garage, separate laundry, additional powder room, lockable storage room or workshop.
– Two street access, driveway via Bowser Street
– Air-conditioning, rain water tanks for garden
– Double glazed doors and windows, 3kw solar electricity
– Fully fenced 430m2 block with electric gate for easy access and established garden beds along the perimeter for privacy
– Windsor State School catchment
– 2.5km to the Royal Brisbane Hospital
– 5km to Brisbane CBD
Inspect as advertised or phone Deanna on 0412 242 800 for private appointment. Please enter via Bowser Street.