This architectural family sanctuary offers a relaxed contemporary design upon 1.48 acres of elevated scenic surrounds just a few minutes from schools, shops, parklands and a selection of beaches. A clever design has maximised the northern aspect with high ceilings allowing light filled open plan living spaces and warmth to flow through the house in winter and catch the breezes in summer. Enjoy lazy afternoons on the expansive back patio, which is screened and sheltered overlooking hinterland vistas and the landscaped gardens, a variety of established fruit trees and rock pool. Second gate for boat or caravan with full access to the lower back yard backing onto a creek and nature conservation area. There is so much to discover with this beautiful home. Or just watch the birds and occasional wallabies in the back yard enjoying the sunshine.
– Four bedrooms each have built-ins, the master having generous walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
– Spacious main bathroom having shower, separate full bath plus toilet.
– New Guinea Rosewood kitchen cupboards and loads of bench space and storage, dishwasher, electric stove and oven
– Full size laundry with ample storage and benches
– Huge walk in linen cupboard
– Rumpus downstairs could easily become a teenagers retreat with plumbing for a third bathroom convenient to access.
– Elevated scenic 6,002m2 block
– Built-in eight seater garden table with leafy canopy and BBQ
– Terraced gardens with established fruit trees and salt water rock pool
– Fully insulated, 2kw solar panels, solar hot water with electric booster (AAE315L stainless steel tank with 30 tube solar hot water collectors), 2 x 14,000L rain water tanks, town water
– Gutter guard, ducted vacuum cleaner, air conditioning
– Garden shed plus work shop
– Fully enclosed 7.6m x 3.6m vegetable garden
– Cedar chook house within 5.6m x 4.2m pen
– Just a 10 minute drive to the beach