This delightful lowset brick and tile home, located in a quiet cul-de-sac, is a fantastic option for first home buyers, retirees and investors, with all amenities within walking distance – Kensington Shopping Village, Lawnton train station, other transport options and schools (Bray Park State school and Holy Spirit Primary). On a slightly elevated 460m2 block, the home is ideally facing North-East so captures the morning sun.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans and mirrored built-in robes;
* Invertor Air-conditioning in the master bedroom and lounge room;
* Practical kitchen with pantry, breakfast bar, electric cooktop, dual basin;
* Two-way bathroom which is ensuited off the master. Separate shower and bath. Exhaust fan with heating lamps.
* Separate dining area as well as a secondary space that can be used as a study nook;
* 1 car remote garage;
* Security screens throughout;
* Large undercover patio area from the lounge room;
* Fully fenced yard, private and low-maintenance;
* Garden shed;
* Options for side access to accommodate boat/caravan/trailer
* Elevated, bright and practical. 460m2 block.
Overall, extremely low maintenance and great buying; there’s really nothing to do to the property. Lowset brick & tile homes don’t last long, contact us today to arrange a viewing.