Offering an appealing low maintenance lifestyle, this versatile family home promotes indoor/outdoor entertaining over a generous floorplan. It’s enviably set in a quiet cul-de-sac near Mayfair Village, Moreton Bay Colleges and transport.
– North facing home, set on a spacious and fully fenced easy maintenance block;
– Spacious, light filled lounge room and open plan dining upon entry;
– Open-plan kitchen has stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop, dishwasher, rangehood, extra large pantry, plenty of cupboards and breakfast bar;
– Master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with exhaust/heating lamps;
– The other bedrooms include mirrored built-in wardrobes and near-new ceiling-fans;
– Generous under-cover entertainment area for your friends and family to enjoy;
– Main bathroom with separate bath tub and shower, separate toilet and heating lamps/exhaust;
– Interiors are full of natural light;
– Located in the Gumdale Primary catchment;
– Walk to buses, Eastside Shopping Village and quality schools;
– Plenty of front and backyard for kids to play, incredibly secure and private;
– Near-new fans in all rooms;
– Security screens, blinds and downlights throughout;
– Internal laundry with plenty of cupboard space;
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioner in lounge room;
– Fully fenced front yard with Sir Walter grass;
– Alarm system;
– Remote garage with internal access;
– Garden shed;
Situated in a sought after location within the Gumdale primary school catchment area, it is a short stroll away from Eastside Village Shops & restaurants, close to Mayfair village, Aquatic Centre & Moreton Bay College, a short drive to Westfield Carindale, Brisbane airport/port, gateway north & south, a few minutes to the Bay, 15Ks to the city and direct bus service to the city & Carindale.
Whether you are looking for your first home or downsizing from a large home – or considering an investment – this home offers space and excellent value.
We also offer comprehensive Property Management Services for our clients at attractive rates.