Situated in a whisper quiet cul-de-cac in bushland surrounds is a wonderful opportunity to make this low-set gem on acreage your forever’ home on completely usable 1.48 acres. Vehicle access along both sides of the property allow many options to securely store caravans, vehicles or work equipment of any size, with a huge shed at the back. Alternatively, the block has plenty of grass for a children’s wonderland providing loads of enjoyment.
A growing family will love the open plan home and multiple living areas, along with the outdoor covered entertaining area for enjoyment in any weather. The main lounge/dining/living room is serviced by the oversized kitchen. High ceilings further add to the sense of spaciousness this home offers.
– Usable 1.48 acres
– Low-set spacious home
– Family friendly quiet cut-de-sac
– All generous sized bedrooms, the master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
– Formal and informal living areas
– Air-conditioning, ducted vacuum system
– Abundance of storage throughout
– Large double bay shed with power and shelving (10.5m x 10.5m)
– Two driveways – one leads to the rear shed, the other to the home
– Side yard fenced for smaller pets
– Close to shops, schools, walking paths
– Opportunity to add your own personal touches and further increase the value of this rare find.
Approximate distances to:
Warner Market Place: 7.5 km or 10 minutes drive
Eatons Hill Shopping Village: 4.5 km or 7 minutes drive
IGA Cashmere: 4.4 km or 7 minutes drive
Albany Creek shops: 6 km or 9 minutes drive
Strathpine Train Station: 7.6 km or 10 minutes drive
Brisbane city: 23 km or 35 minutes drive.
To find out more about this property or to secure your private inspection, contact Deanna Belzer on 0412 242 800 today!