Proudly maintained and lovingly cared for by one owner for the past 23 years, this low-set brick home represents a rare and fantastic opportunity for first time buyers, growing families or investors alike!
Freshly painted internally, this 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home offers multiple living/entertaining areas including a carpeted formal dining room in addition to the tiled, open plan living and dining areas. The great sized kitchen comes complete with a breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space while all 3 bedrooms offer built-in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has direct access to the main bathroom which conveniently offers a separate toilet as well as separate bath and shower.
Furthermore, the covered entertaining patio offers fully-retractable cafe-style blinds to three sides – allowing comfort from the elements and enabling it to be enjoyed all year round while you sit and watch the kids play in the great sized, fully fenced yard!
Positioned on a family-friendly 546m2 in a quiet, leafy pocket close to schools, shops, childcare and public transport, low-set brick homes as solid as this beauty don’t come along often and when they do, they get snapped up quickly!
Further features include:
– Spacious, open plan tiled living and dining
– Additional carpeted formal dining area
– Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and an abundance of bench and cupboard space
– 2 car secure carport + additional off-street parking for a further 2 cars
– Access through to the backyard through roller doors at each end of the carport
– Quality security mesh screens on the front and side laundry door with security and insect screens throughout
– Freshly painted internally
– Huge separate laundry with plenty of storage space
– 1.5kW Solar system
– Rain water tank with electric pump
– 3 great-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans and master with direct access to the main bathroom
– Great sized, fully fenced yard with garden shed