Situated in a thriving pocket of Bray Park, this lovely family home will tick all the boxes and an inspection is an absolute must as its time on market is not expected to be long!
Maintained in good condition, with near new carpets, you can simply move in now and enjoy for years to come or renovate further and add your own touches.
Upstairs you’ll find your main open plan living area, kitchen, dining and large rear entertaining deck overlooking the yard. There are 3 good sized bedrooms and the main bathroom with separate bath and separate toilet. Downstairs, are multi-purpose rooms which can be used as a 2nd living room, teenager’s retreat, or home office.
The fully-fenced, private and low-maintenance backyard will please the kids and pets alike as there’s plenty of space to play.
Further benefits guaranteed to be of interest include:
* 3 Large Bedrooms, all with built in robes, ceiling fans and near new carpet, two bedrooms with air-conditioners;
* Lino upstairs with timber floorboards underneath, raked ceilings;
* Spacious living area with air-conditioning for all year round comfort;
* Huge deck leading off the living area to entertain family and friends, also capturing great breezes;
* Spacious multi purpose rooms downstairs – ideal as a home office, teenager’s retreat, rumpus room;
* 5 car accommodation which includes 2 car carport, front garage and 2-bay shed with plenty of storage options and workshop (as well as power connected);
* Children’s playground directly across the road, as well as walking/bike tracks;
* Water tank;
*2nd toilet downstairs, with options to build in another full bathroom (legal height for bathroom);
* Large, private, low maintenance yard, ideal for the kids and pets to play;
* Convenient to public transport and local schools and shops.
If you’re a first, second home buyer or an investor, an inspection is highly recommended as the demand on this property is already strong. This home offers value for money, is in a great location and offers versatile living options.