With an expected rental return of at least $600 per week, this dual living property on an elevated 645m2 block can easily generate a healthy rental yield. Fantastic opportunity with many ideal scenarios, whether for those with extended families that need their own space and don’t want to live literally on top of each other, the astute investor looking for a healthy yield or for someone with a home business that wants to keep their personal life and office space separate. Each dwelling is completely private both in terms of internal living and backyard/courtyard so the layout works extremely well if you wish to rent both or reside in one and rent the other out to help with the mortgage payments. Separately metered for electricity and gas.
The main house contains:
– 3 good size bedrooms, master with 3 x panel mirrored built-in wardrobe, second bedroom with access to backyard;
– Newly polished hardwood timber flooring throughout;
– Near new carpets throughout all bedrooms;
– Modern bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate toilet;
– Bright and practical kitchen with Tasmanian Oak cupboards throughout and hard laminate drawers, electric cooktop and oven. Silkyoak French doors from the kitchen open out to the large entertainer’s deck;
– Elevated and quiet street – capturing great breezes from the undercover deck;
– Mitsubishi reverse-cycle air-conditioner in lounge room as well as air-conditioners in all bedrooms, ceiling fan in master bedroom;
– Security screens;
– High ceilings;
– Sunroom or storage room at the front entrance;
– Internal laundry with access outside
– instant gas hot water;
– 6000l water tank (under deck).
** The self-contained granny flat contains:
– Separate electricity meter and separate instant gas;
– Galley style kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of bench/cupboard space, dual basin;
– Separate Loungeroom
– Two reverse-cycle air-conditioners;
– Ensuited bathroom from the bedroom;
– Internal laundry;
– Access out to the private and fully fenced courtyard.
Close by to schools, convenience stores and most importantly the Brighton/Sandgate Esplanade. The Bayside location alone is a fantastic place on the weekends, always buzzing with activity along the foreshore. This is very much a ‘one-of-a-kind’ property and it is extremely difficult to come across genuine dual residences, yet they are always in high demand – contact us via email or phone to arrange an inspection at a time convenient to you!