Offering an appealing low maintenance lifestyle, this home offers a generous amount of space and a thoughtful layout that will have you feeling at home as soon as you walk in the door!
It features well-lit open-plan living areas with family, dining and a massive kitchen, and a media room or fourth bedroom to suit. This home is for sale for the first time since it was built in 2012 and represents amazing value both in the growing Griffin area.
The previous tenants who have just moved out were paying $400/week. At this kind of return, this home is not just an opportunity for owner occupiers but also for investors wanting to capitalise on amazing value in an investment property.
Features on offer include:
– Built in 2012 and in immaculate condition
– Set on a flat, and fully fenced easy maintenance block
– Spacious, north facing, light filled lounge room and open plan dining
– Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop, dishwasher, rangehood, oversized pantry, plenty of cupboards and extended bench space for enthusiastic entertainers
– Master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with exhaust/heating lamps
– The other bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and near-new carpets and blinds
– Main bathroom with separate bath tub and shower, separate toilet and heating lamps/exhaust
– Internal laundry with plenty of cupboard space
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioner in lounge room
– Remote garage with internal access
Part of the thriving Freshwater Estate, the house is located in an idyllic, quiet street only a short walk to the local park. Close to schools, bus stop, Moreton Bay Railway Link, and Westfield North Lakes Shopping Centre.
This property will go quickly so do not hesitate to contact Priority Residential for any enquiries. We also offer comprehensive Property Management Services for our clients at attractive rates.