With no expense spared and absolutely nothing more to do than to simply move in, sit back and enjoy the private and tranquil surroundings, this stunning residence is sure to impress. There really is no property out there like it in the marketplace!
Situated in a quiet and private section of Kedron on an elevated 607m2 block, 16 Kate Street is a sizeable and meticulously renovated 4 bedroom home within close proximity to all important infrastructure such as Westfield Chermside, Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospitals, some of the Northside’s best schools and transport options including the Airport Link and Northern Busway tunnels.
– Enviable outdoor and undercover entertaining area with flyover roof, architecturally designed with 2 decks, boardwalk and landscaped gardens with bi-fold doors that open up from the kitchen, which connect the indoor/outdoor spaces perfectly;
– Modern kitchen which provides a central point to the home. With plenty of cupboard space, smart stone benchtops, breakfast bar, Bosch gas stove and Bosch electric oven, rangehood AEG dishwasher and dual basins;
– 4 bright bedrooms (or 3 plus large study);
– Separate formal lounge and dining areas;
– Fully renovated throughout;
– Two bathrooms, fully renovated, main with separate shower over bath;
– Hardwood timber floors and decorative cornices throughout in excellent condition;
– 4 split-system air-conditioners throughout (master bedroom, 2nd bedroom, lounge, dining) capable of cooling the entire house.
– 2 car tandem remote lock up accommodation;
– Bosch Gas Hot water system (instant/endless hot water);
– Fully fenced yard with lockable front gate;
– Outdoor speakers, ceiling fans and power to the entertainers deck;
– Potential to raise and build underneath and also currently plenty of useable space for storage, downstairs also offers a separate laundry;
– The home has been renovated with versatility in mind: study could be converted to internal stairs if building in below and front garden could accommodate double garage;
– The location will also impress. The entry to Clem 7 and Airport Link is just around the corner as is public transport and arterial roads. Schools, cafes, many local amenities, Westfield Chermside and two hospitals are also within easy reach.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make 16 Kate Street your new address. Call or email to arrange an inspection for a time that suits you.
Brisbane CBD: less than 8km
Westfield Chermside / Chermside Library / Chermside Aquatic Centre: 1.2km
Prince Charles HospitaL: 1km
Airport: 8km (15mins)
Kedron Coles: 850m
Padua College: 1.6km
Mt Alvernia College: 1.2km
Kedron State School: 1km