Perched on one of Cashmere’s best hilltop positions is this magnificent family home on 3.83 acres with sweeping views to Moreton Bay catching north-east breezes.
Designed for effortless living, this contemporary residence focuses on an open-plan layout for indoor/outdoor living at its finest. Generous living spaces allow for grand scale entertaining or peaceful relaxation for weekends at home. With clear instruction to sell, the home is a must inspect!
Presenting a winning combination of lifestyle and convenience, it’s easy to see why this family home will have such a broad appeal. This unique large hilltop block is one of the few homes on acreage with an enormous area of flat usable land, views and privacy – suitable for a hobby farm, more sheds, granny flat (STCA) or just room to grow.
The high ceilings and light filled interiors establish openness and fluid connection to the covered alfresco area and pavilion adjacent to the salt water pool. Embracing contemporary living on hilltop acreage the home impresses with an indulgent atmosphere of pure relaxation.
• Elevated 3.83 acre allotment with spectacular views
• Multiple living, dining & entertaining areas
• Covered alfresco area, pavilion and deck surrounding the salt water pool
• Full size asphalt tennis court, plus plenty of flat usable grassed area
• Deluxe kitchen with quality appliances, walk-in pantry, New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry & stone benchtops
• Media room
• Luxurious master suite with large WIR & stylish ensuite
• 4 additional bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Separate rumpus room with powder room
• Family sized laundry with private drying courtyard
• Split system air-conditioning
• Ample secure storage space throughout
• Gardens with established fruit trees
• Room for a caravan, boat or trailer
• 2 x 22,700L water tanks
• Solar hot water, 300L
• Solar panels 5.3kW
• 12m x 6m shed
• Close to Lake Sampsonvale for family fun kyaking, canoeing and sailing
• Close access to the nature reserve bush tracks
Call for private inspection. Call Deanna Belzer on 0412 242 800.