On a 602sqm block, this corner lot in a prime location features a beautiful original home ripe for renovation.
The layout with its 3 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom, an open plan living and dining area and an adjoining kitchen is as if it was built for a lifestyle beyond its days.
No need to move, slide or extend this house – an internal renovation will see this home’s layout work like a Swiss watch. There is of course the option to go beyond a cosmetic renovation and add to the house for an even more substantial home (STCA).
Hardwood floors can be found under the carpet and the large original windows allow lots of natural light in. Under the house, there is a lockable storage space, a single garage and a laundry area.
Check out the floor plan!
– 5km from Brisbane CBD
– 500m walk to Fairfield train station
– 200m walk to Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre with over 30 stores, anchored by Coles and Aldi
– 1.9km to Princess Alexandra Hospital
– 3.8km to Greenslopes Private Hospital
– 4.6km to South Bank
– Parks and river walks galore in the area
– A plethora of prestige schools (public and private) and early childhood options to choose from
(These distances are estimates only for those of you out with a measuring tape!)
Come one, come all, because this property has so much to offer to so many different types of buyers and it will not last long!
Please not for any savvy developers, the seller has done the hard work already and obtained DA to split the property into 2x 302sqm lots. Contact me today to receive an Information Memorandum with the Development Approval documents.