View by Private Inspection.
Located in a quiet and private position bordering a nature reserve, this incredibly spacious, low set prestigious home fully captures the essence of its peaceful surrounds. With effortless sunlit entertaining, high ceilings and fluid open-plan living spaces this Greenwoods Estate gem exudes superb livability and a flawless standard throughout.
Overlooking both indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, the stylish kitchen has been designed with ease of living in mind featuring quality appliances, stone benches and ample storage. The internal living spaces are perfectly complimented by a seamless flow to capture the northerly aspect of the outdoor entertaining patio overlooking the inviting in-ground salt water pool and low maintenance landscaped gardens.
Conveniently located close to local shops, public transport options, dedicated school bus transport and a selection of parklands/reserves with walking paths.
– Multiple living spaces including outdoor entertaining area & separate gazebo
– Open plan living, dining and lounge areas
– Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Three additional bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Study with built in cupboard and fast internet via NBN to the node
– Surround sound built-in speakers
– Central bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate toilet
– Additional powder room services the study and 4th bedroom
– 3 kilowatt solar electricity system & 3-phase power
– 8,000L water tanks
– Top of the range energy-efficient Sanden hot water system
– Secureview security screens and doors,
– Gutter guard
– Double lock-up garage with kitchenette
– Additional carport
– Sparkling in-ground salt water pool
– Three garden / workshop sheds (one with power)
– Private 1,513m2 block bordering the nature reserve
Contact Deanna on 0412 242 800 to arrange a private inspection.