Prime city fringe position, high rental returns and low vacancy rates. This apartment is unmatched as an investment opportunity for an astute buyer, or enjoy this ideal lifestyle yourself. Located in one of Spring Hill’s quietest cul-de-sacs. The property is just one of 31 apartments in the boutique ‘Birley Lane Apartments’, which benefits from dual street access.
Close proximity to amenities ensures high rental demand. Only a 10 minute walk to the Queen Street Mall, the heart of the CBD’s shopping and dining options. Just 600m to Central Railway Station and 100m to the closest bus stop to catch the free Spring Hill Loop straight to the CBD. A short stroll (150m) to the Roma Street Parklands. Brisbane Private Hospital (50m) and St Andrews Hospital (200m) are an easy walk.
Alternatively, keep this immaculately presented apartment for yourself with the ideal blend of spacious light filled interiors, thoughtful modern design and a convenient location.
Ideal for entertaining, the spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area flows to a private north facing balcony and allows the apartment to fill with natural light. The large front and rear balconies opening off both bedrooms provide the perfect design to attract fresh breezes and ensure cool airflow through the apartment.
– Attractive, secure, well maintained complex with a pool, BBQ area and gym
– Quiet cul-de-sac location in prime city fringe
– Intercom and on-site management
– Spacious open-plan & light filled
– Immaculately presented top floor modern apartment catching cooling breezes
– 2 x Queen size bedrooms
– Good size bathroom plus ensuite
– Secure parking
– Reasonable Body Corporate fees & healthy sinking fund
– Rental appraisal $450-$470/week
An immediate inspection is advised as properties like this are always in strong demand.