Situated in a quiet and well connected street of Bracken Ridge, this property is a large, well-presented 3 bedroom home.
It features three spacious bedrooms and a renovated family bathroom with a second bathroom downstairs and rumpus room to use as you choose.
Outside is a practical covered area in a fantastic child-friendly and massive low-maintenance yard.
At a Glance:
– 3 bedroom high set home in an excellent central location
– Timber flooring and newly renovated feel upstairs
– Airconditioning in living area
– Main bathroom upstairs and second toilet downstairs
– Built in underneath to provide additional living space
– Large kitchen with fresh modern feel
– Plenty of external storage options, garden shed
– Fully fenced
Conveniently located to local schools and shops, just off Bracken Ridge road with direct access to Gateway Motorway north and southbound.
Rent – $450 per week
Bond – $1,800 (four week’s rent)
Available from: 30th January 2020
Pets – negotiable upon application.
To inspect and apply please contact Priority Residential. 1Form applications are accepted by this agency.