Introducing STELLA, a new benchmark in luxury Hampton’s inspired living, situated in the prestigious pocket of the Lambs Estate in Holland Park. Developed by Herringbone Investments, this elegant home has been crafted with no absolutely no reservations in its design and finishes.
As you enter this home through its custom built wall to wall door frame, you’re greeted by a suite of captivating features that ensure it was worth the visit. The wide hallway is lined in wainscot panelling, complementing the European Oak herringbone flooring as it draws you towards the hero at the end of the hallway – an expansive open plan area boasting a 3.6m coffered ceiling.
The living area, kitchen and dining area seamlessly integrate without compromising on the individual spaces designed for practical yet luxury living. Centralised around the oversized marble island bench, the kitchen features beautifully crafted 2pac cabinetry, Italian Carrara marble throughout, fireclay sinks and a full suite of Miele appliances including a double oven and 900mm induction cooktop. That’s all the stuff you do see but that’s not it – what you don’t see are the double sided island cupboards, German soft close fittings and even a Blum double bin.
Natural light abounds, the open plan living features more built in cabinetry and a continuation of Italian marble along with a Sonos sound system that tie the open plan area with the entertainer’s alfresco.
The backyard features a flat 200sqm* of usable yard all lined in DNA certified premium Sir Walter turf. The yard in this home has to be seen to appreciate how large it is for a 607sqm block. The owners have sought special relaxation from Council in respect of the home’s front set back, allowing more space than is often seen in properties in the area.
Upstairs, this home raises the bar even further with another living area, 4 large bedrooms, premium soft carpet and a continuation of built in cabinetry and marble floors and mosaics in the wet areas.
It is almost impossible to articulate the level of detail and finesse this home comes with without seeing it first-hand. Attend one of our open homes or book a private inspection with Ali Mohamed to experience this masterpiece in person.
Executed with the highest attention-to-detail, the home also features:
– A truly smart home featuring home automation systems that allow phone or tablet control of all internal lighting, security cameras, air-conditioning, digital door lock and garage door
– Media room with LED feature lighting
– Master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in robe featuring LED backlit mirror and make-up desk
– Ensuite to master bedroom generously sized complete with his and her sinks, featuring Italian marble flooring and a feature marble arch-way over the freestanding bathtub
– Three additional bedrooms upstairs all with ceiling fans, LED lighting and built-in robes
– Fifth bedroom or study downstairs with a built-in robe
– 2 separate bathrooms featuring more marble flooring and mosaics with character filled tap-ware and 400m rain shower heads
– Laundry with side access featuring marble floors and a marble bench-top
– Premium Turkish travertine across all exterior areas including the saltwater swimming pool
– 2 car garage with epoxy flooring and additional space for a workshop or storage
For your chance to secure this unique and beautiful family home, call to arrange an inspection today or attend one of our open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.