Whether you are entering the market for the very first time or looking to invest, take a drive to 65 Ruby Street Caboolture. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is very affordable on a 792m2 block and offers the perfect opportunity to purchase a home that is situated close to all amenities in Caboolture with schools, shops, and public transport all within walking distance. The highway is just minutes away for travelling in either direction whether it is north up to the Sunshine Coast, south commuting into the city or west heading out to Woodford and beyond.
The home presents an open floorplan, functional kitchen and bathroom with areas in the front and back to relax and entertain outside. For extra comfort the home is fitted with ceiling fans throughout, has air conditioning in the main bedroom and in the living areas.
• Separate lounge room
• Kitchen/Dining Area
• Good sized bedrooms with semi built in wardrobes that will come with the home
• Walk through Laundry
• Security system (currently disconnected)
• Security screens on all the windows and doors
• Screened Enclosed Front Veranda and a Back Entertainment space with both areas the full width of the house
• 6 x 7 metre shed with 3.1m height for the Caravan or Boat
• Fully fenced with side access
• Plenty of room for the kids and pets to play
• 5000L Rainwater tank that is hooked up to the washing machine
• Solar Hot Water
• Ramps for entry/exit at the rear of the house via the back door or laundry
The owner of this Caboolture home has new plans in place for 2019 and is highly motivated to invite buyers to inspect this home for sale. Call Greg Deeks today on 0431 716 953 to organise an inspection or come along to one of the scheduled open homes.