Located in the sought-after Water’s Edge complex, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car space apartment makes for an appealing opportunity for both astute investor and owner occupier with a river precinct location to envy.
– Naturally lit interior with air conditioning throughout and seamless living, dining and balcony flow.
– Entertainer’s kitchen with built in fridge, microwave, bar fridge, full height cabinetry, gas cook top, modern appliances, dishwasher, stone benchtops and ample storage.
– Generous master bedroom with an impressive walk in wardrobe that connects to large bathroom with dual vanity.
– Second bedroom with built in wardrobe and storage space;
– Guest bathroom with full sized shower and floor to ceiling tiles;
– Spacious balcony with views to the river and built for entertaining;
– Secure double car space and storage cage
Constructed by Pradella, Waters Edge has been expertly designed around 4,000m2 of water scaped grounds incorporating a series of interlinking pools (both recreation and leisure options), with contemporary gardens and lawn terraces. Adjoining the gardens is a well equipped gymnasium, high tech meeting room and residents lounge.
The sought-after river precinct location also offers an array of benefits including:
– Brisbane State High Catchment area;
– Only a couple of metres to local convenience stores and cafes;
– 24hr City Glider and City Council Bus service operating along Montague Rd;
– Walking distance to West End City Cat terminal;
– Situated only minutes away from the South Bank Parklands, West End’s Boundary Street, South Brisbane Cultural Precinct, Davies Park Markets, Paddington Barracks, Suncorp Stadium and Brisbane CBD.
– Minutes to M1, Go Between Bridge, ICB and Airport link M7.
– Brisbane’s best educational institutions, University of Queensland, QUT Gardens Point, Griffith Uni South Bank, and South Bank TAFE are all within 10 minutes as-well-as key secondary schools like Brisbane State High, St Laurence’s and Somerville House.