This spacious townhouse located in the very centre of Chermside, is one of our personal favourites based on its location, privacy and overall configuration. We’ve seen plenty of townhouses over the years and this property stands out as being one of our top picks!
– Brand new, good quality carpet throughout;
– High ceilings – 2.7 metres both upstairs and downstairs;
– Rendered brick internal walls – Very solid construction;
– Absolutely massive tiled living area – plenty of room for all the furniture;
– Tasteful colour schemes and high quality fittings and fixtures;
– Stainless steel European appliances including dishwasher; rangehood; electric stove; and oven;
– Spacious, practical courtyard – also incredibly private and secure, a perfect spot for outdoor entertaining/living. Fully fenced – pets are negotiable;
– 3 large bedrooms with large built-ins and ceiling fans;
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite;
– Bathroom with separate shower and bath – also plenty of cupboard space;
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in both the living area and master bedroom;
– Internal access from the remote garage – plenty of secure storage options;
– Near-new blinds and curtains throughout;
– Internal laundry;
– 3rd toilet/powder room downstairs;
– Each townhouse is separately water metered;
– Very reasonable body corporate fees;
– In a complex of only 4 townhouses, with 2 visitor parks;
– One of the most central spots in Chermside – walk 2 minutes to Westfield, the Chermside Library, Kedron Wavell Services Club, Chermside Aquatic Centre, an array of gyms, Cinemas, major Brisbane City bus terminal, parks and bikeways – a very social and exciting atmosphere yet in a quiet street only metres from all the action!
– Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals are also close by – so perfect for employees of the hospital and for investment purposes – less than 500 metres walk up the street to the grounds.
Arrange an inspection now for this special property – inspections can be arranged anytime which suits your schedule.