Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac is the property that many search for but rarely find. Boasting a north facing, whopping 928 sqm block on a gentle slope, this property is ready for its new owner to create something magnificent.
This pre-1946 house sits on 2 blocks (470sqm & 458sqm). Situated in a prime position just moments from Padua, Mount Alvernia, St Anthony’s, transport, bike paths, the Kedron Brook, shops & cafes, Inner City Bypass & Airport link and just 8.5km to the Brisbane CBD.
Whilst the double block and position are the huge draw cards, this home also offers:
• 3 spacious bedrooms plus sleep out
• VJ walls and nine foot ceilings
• Original kitchen and bathroom
• Beautiful hardwood timber floors under the carpet
• Privacy and northerly breezes
Please contact Deanna on phone 0412 242 800