This property will surprise you. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, within close proximity to the local park, you’ll be suitably impressed by the ambient sounds of nature right at your doorstep as you relax on your covered rear deck & watch the day pass you by.
The layout of this property is versatile with separate living areas, the lower floor with a built-in bar and a cosy fireplace to enjoy in the winter months, area for the teenagers to entertain their friends and equipped with their own bathroom. Upstairs, the kitchen is central complete with an island bench & the family room flowing out to your covered deck. There is so much potential to add your own personal touches within this home, an immediate inspection is definitely warranted.
• Modern kitchen
• Open plan lounge & dining
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Air-conditioning in main bedroom and two living areas
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Covered deck (5.8m x 3.6m)
• Utility room (currently used as a bedroom)
• Utility room (currently used as a rumpus room)
• Utility room (currently used as a lounge area, with built-in wet bar)
• Cosy fireplace for the winter months
• Laundry with the second bathroom
• Outdoor BBQ area to entertain friends
• Secluded position, close to local amenities
• Double carport
• Garden shed (3 x 3m)
• Approximate land size of 634m2
Everything you need and more is waiting here for you at 9 Montague Ct, Everton Hills. Call Beth to organise your inspection, or we look forward to meeting you at the next open home, you won’t be disappointed.
• Arana Hills Shopping centre – 900m
• Gymnasium – 500m
• Grovely State School-1.1km
• Prince of Peace Secondary -600m
• Prince of Peace Primary School -1.8km
• Brookside shopping centre – 3.7km
• Arana Leagues Club – 1.1 km
• Grovely Rail Station – 1.7km
Everton Hills is a fast-growing gem with plenty of sweeping bikeways throughout, parks and surrounded by nature, this place is capturing the hearts of many buyers for this sought after suburb. Being only 12km from the city with local facilities within walking distance it is easy to see why people are falling in love. Families have the ease with local schools nearby like the very popular Prince of Peace, McDowall state school and Northside Christian College.