This impeccably presented residence and great family base has just hit the market and is packed with plenty of great selling points.
Set on a fully fenced, elevated 607sqm block and renovated throughout, this stylish and practical 3 bedroom highset timber and tile home has been transformed and is ready to move into straight away!
Open the front door and you’ll be greeted by beautiful cedar gloss timber floorings which coupled with the modern décor and contemporary colourings, creates a warm and inviting environment where you can relax and unwind.
The air-conditioned lounge and dining area flows neatly into a modern and practical kitchen, and then further flows out to the covered entertainer’s deck. This expansive outdoor area overlooks a green, leafy and private backyard – perfect for an everyday BBQ or even your housewarming!
The spacious main bathroom features a separate shower and bath. The three roomy bedrooms contain mirrored built-ins and stainless-steel ceiling fans plus near-new reverse-cycle air-conditioning units.
A near-new, 2 car remote workers shed with power and concreted side access from the left of the property, is also a huge drawcard (council approved). Perfect for those who require extra car accommodation and/or storage options for trailers/boats caravans. A great addition for home businesses and tradespeople with plenty of space for tools and equipment.
A double lock up garage to the front of the property provides plenty of additional storage space, with room for trade benches or ample room for a home gym/kids play area.
Speaking of play areas, the private and spacious backyard has a fantastic setup for kids with a treehouse included and plenty of room to run amok!
Ideal for professional couples, young families or investors, you’ll appreciate the convenient location within walking distance to plenty of schools, bus stops and shops. Bray Park train station is a 5 minute drive away or just under 3km.
* 3 large and bright bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and stainless-steel ceiling fans;
* Bright and spacious open-plan lounge and dining with reverse-cycle air-conditioning;
* Classic high-gloss timber floorings;
* LED downlights in living rooms and bedrooms;
* Near-new reverse-cycle air-conditioners throughout the bedrooms;
* Practical and ultra-modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher, dual basin and electric cooktop/oven;
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath and heating;
* Plenty of storage solutions throughout;
* Covered Entertainer’s deck;
* Lockable underneath area;
* Double remote garage, with storage space, laundry;
* Powered 2 bay shed;
* Modern internal laundry downstairs;
* Fully fenced backyard;
* Dual side access;
* Security screens throughout;
* Highset timber and tile construction in excellent condition, with recently painted internally;
* Fully insulated ceiling.
This spacious and well presented home is too good to miss and won’t last long as it has many fantastic selling points. Call to inspect without delay.