Beautiful modern family home with dual living
Gracing the streetscape with its picturesque colonial-like facade, the allure of this home’s street presence is matched internally by generous proportions and a high level of quality. Instantly inviting, you are greeted into the home through lush manicured gardens, front rotunda deck and beautiful French doors. It captures sweeping views to nearby parklands from the north-facing back deck while drawing in cooling northerly breezes throughout the open plan living spaces with 9 foot ceilings. With outdoor entertaining areas and leafy surrounds, you are instantly immersed in peacefulness and privacy.
The lower level offers self-contained living accommodation as the perfect space for grown children saving for their own home, ageing parents or extended family. Light-filled, spacious and welcoming, this independent living area includes private entry, king sized bedroom with ensuite, living space, kitchen, direct access to the back yard and internal access to upstairs via a beautiful polished wood stairway.
– Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces including 2 decks
– Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances and ample storage
– King sized master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– 3 additional queen sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Multi-purpose area downstairs currently used as a 5th bedroom with self-contained living
– Polished timber floors, 9 foot ceilings
– Kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
– Air-conditioning both upstairs and downstairs, plentiful storage options,
– Security screens and doors
– Double garage with additional storage room
– Views from decks to nearby parklands, enjoying quietness and privacy from neighbouring properties.
– Chicken coup with a secluded chicken run at the back of the property
– Great selection of fruit trees including fig, lime, lemon, avocado, ruby grape fruit and also a flourishing passionfruit vine.
– Flat usable land framed by native trees including “moonlight” grevilleas and “summer red” gums attracting frequent visits from rosellas and rainbow lorikeets.
– Fully fenced 700sqm level block, children and pet friendly
– Expansive lawn area around the front and back of the house. Great for a growing family
– Potential pool/outdoor spa area fully fenced.
– 5000L water tank for garden
– a bus stop just around the corner
This family home also represents a further opportunity to create a wonderful family residence in a desirable location where capital investment is highly rewarded. This home offers a lifestyle setting, allowing you to stroll to a selection of parklands, with easy access to local shopping, dining, cafes, schools and transport.