This fantastic residence is situated on a huge 2 acres (8,365m2) and features a massive dam filled with fish and turtles. A great family base which includes an in-ground pool (perfect timing for the Summer months), surrounded by trees and offering spacious living areas inside.
– Master suite comes complete with walk-in robe, ensuite & ceiling fan;
– Bedroom 2,3 & 4 come fitted with built-in robes & ceiling fan. One room with access to the two-way main bathroom;
– Additional room located at the front of the home which can be used as a study room with fan OR multi purpose into 5th bedroom;
– Two way family bathroom with bath & separate toilet
– Kitchen complete with dishwasher, 5 burner gas cook-top + lots of cupboard and bench space – Multiple living which includes a carpeted living zone with fire place, a tiled living with built in storage & separate dining ;
– Laundry room with direct access outside;
– Double shed;
– Outdoor entertaining overlooking the in-ground pool & generous yard;
– Long driveway for additional off street parking;
– Beautiful dam (please note this is not fenced therefore unsuitable for young children);
– Ducted air conditioning;
– Internal storage
** Please note Due to the amount of wildlife at this property it has been requested that no cats to be at the property. It is also not suitable for horses.
** Please also note that the 2nd large shed on the property (not pictured) is not included in the tenancy.
Offering a very convenient location you can enjoy fantastic access to the M1, situated just 35 minutes (approx.) to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport and 40 minutes to Sunshine Coast. If you can you imagine waking up to the sound of birds chirping call or email us to arrange an inspection 🙂