Positioned on 720m2 within the desirable Aspley Grove precinct, this extensive 5 bedroom home provides all the space a growing family could need. The home is circa 1988 and offers scope to add value with cosmetic updates to really show off this perfect family entertainer. In this location, you can’t go wrong.
A well designed floor plan facilitates excellent separation of living and great versatility. Featuring multiple living and entertaining areas, including a large private outdoor entertainment and BBQ area, family room with fire place, dining rooms and still enough yard for pets or a pool if you choose. You will absolutely love living here!
Located just walking distance from Aspley State School, the Hypermarket, bus stops, walking tracks plus more.
– Upstairs: Four huge bedrooms, the master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe plus built in wardrobe, main bathroom and huge storage area.
– Downstairs: 5th bedroom / office, multiple living areas, central kitchen overlooking entertainment area, 3rd bathroom
– Ducted air-conditioning
– fireplace and soaring timber lined high ceilings in main living room with interior brick adding great warmth
– Masses of storage space
– Private outdoor entertaining area
– Remote lock-up car accommodation for 2 vehicles
– 1 minute walk to City Bus stop
– 6 mins walk to Aspley State Primary School (650m)
– Private Schools serviced by coaches that pick up in the area
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, Prince Charles Hospital & Holy Spirit Hospital approx. 5 minute drive
– Coles, Kmart, Aldi, Woolworths and other specialty shops only a short 3 minute drive
– Central business district of Aspley is a 5 minute drive to Post Office, restaurants, local shopping and banks
– Brisbane CBD approx. 20 minute drive via ICB motorway
– Airport approx. 15-20 minute drive via airport link tunnel
– Approx. 1 hour drive to Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast
Early enquiries are encouraged to avoid disappointment.