If one thing defines this family home, it’s the peaceful lifestyle. This low set brick home is positioned on a 809sqm block in a quiet street. While the large usable back yard is suitable for children and pets to play, the pergola and low maintenance landscaping give this space beauty and function. The added bonus of a large swimming pool is ideal for private entertaining or just relaxing with the family. Behind the garage is a concreted area for additional parking or work area.
– Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, perfectly links to the family room and courtyard on one side and the dining and living room with fire place on the other.
– Air-conditioned master bedroom
– 3 bedrooms all with wardrobes, ceiling fans
– Plenty of natural light throughout
– Living room with fire place
– Large swimming pool
– 1.1km to Coles Bray Park as well as a selection of takeaways and alfresco dining options.
– 3.3km to Strathpine Shopping Centre
– 2km to Bray Park Train Station
– 2.7km to Strathpine Train Station
– 1.8 km to Bray Park State High School
– 1.5 km to Holy Spirit School
– 450m to Strathpine West State School
– Close to parks and walking paths
This clean and tidy family home is well worth your inspection! Call me today to arrange a private viewing.