Well set back from the road, with a leafy outlook to Raven Street Reserve directly opposite (close to Downfall Creek Bushland Centre and bike/walking tracks), this newly refurbished 3-bedroom home offers clean & bright living throughout with air-conditioned lounge, separate dining adjacent to an attractive renovated kitchen (brand new fittings & cabinet doors). The welcoming bedrooms are all practical doubles and built in, with new carpets. The updated main bathroom is similarly presented in spotless manner and boasts both shower and bath. Separate toilet completes the floor plan.
The fully fenced and nicely established rear yard enjoys planted flower beds, vegetable planter boxes & plenty of green lawn, plus handy 3m x 2m utility shed. All this can be appreciated from the comfort of a full-length covered patio area. With party lighting already in place, not to mention a new built in stainless BBQ, entertaining can start immediately!
Newly painted with security & retractable shade screens, inground irrigation system (front & rear) plus recently updated key items such as hot water system, dishwasher and washer/dryer, this is refreshed to suit modern low maintenance lifestyles.
Central location with public transport on the doorstep and a short drive to Chermside, Prince Charles and other local hospitals, plus Everton Park shops.
The property features:
– 3 good size bedrooms all with built-in robes;
– Refurbished bathroom with separate shower and bath;
– Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards/bench space, stainless steel oven, dishwasher, dual basin, pantry and electric cooktop;
– Formal air-conditioned living room and separate dining area;
– Covered patio area with BBQ and private/fully fenced backyard;
– Lock up carport with second car bay at the front of the property;
– Pets on application
Rent – $440/week
Bond – $1760 (four weeks rent)
Available from: 8th May 2020
Please contact Priority Residential for any questions about this property and to arrange an inspection. Our agency accepts online applications through 1Form.