This neat and tidy, 4 bedroom brick and tile home is ready now and can be viewed any time that suits!
* 4 oversized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes;
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the lounge area;
* Separate formal lounge and dining areas;
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space, dual basin, pantry and electric oven/cooktop;
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, second toilet downstairs;
* Security screens throughout;
* Plenty of lockable storage space under the house;
* 2 x car remote garage;
* Tennis court!
Rent – $460/week
Bond – $1840 (four weeks rent)
Lease term – 6 months
Available from: 15th May 2020
Please contact Priority Residential for any questions about this property and to arrange an inspection. Our agency accepts online applications through 1Form.
Everton Hills is very conveniently located just 13km from Brisbane CBD with an abundance of parkland & easy access to Bunyaville State Forest. Brookside Shopping Centre is the major shopping centre home to Myer, Big W, Coles, Woolworths & many specialty stores. You’ll also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take away stores and doctors throughout the district. Mitchelton & Oxford Park Train stations are only a short distance away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb. With a range of good quality schools nearby Everton Hills is also a great place to raise your kids.