If a convenient lifestyle with privacy, entertaining space, and plenty of back yard matters to your family, then you must inspect this property. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac backing onto a nature reserve with koalas and birdlife, you will enjoy coming home to your own place of serenity. Conveniently positioned to take advantage of all local amenities including well reputed public and private schools, public transport, shopping centres, dining precincts, walking paths and parks.
A fully functional kitchen with loads of storage space overlooks the covered entertaining area which captures a perfect north-east aspect and all year-round breezes. Children and pet friendly, fully fenced backyard with side access for additional vehicles, boat or caravan.
You will be impressed with the size of the master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. The huge living areas with large windows allow natural light and warmth to the home.
– Side access for additional vehicles, boat or caravan
– Plenty of room for a pool
– 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, the huge master with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
– Open plan living areas
– Double garage with drive through access to backyard
– 5kw solar electricity system
– 756m2 level block, fenced back yard
– Doorstep to Reserve for Park and Recreation
– 3.4km to Market Square Deception Bay
– 4km to Costco North Lakes
– 7km to Westfield North Lakes Shopping Centre
– 4.4 km to Deception Bay Dog Beach
Don’t miss this unique opportunity. Inspect at the Open Inspection or by private appointment.
COVID Safe requirements:
– 10 people permitted to view the property at any time, please wait outside while other buyers leave the property
– All people entering the property to provide contact details for health tracking purposes
– Please maintain 1.5m from other people
– If you’re feeling unwell, please do not attend. Contact the agent for a Facetime or Zoom viewing.
– Hand sanitiser will be available on entry and exit.