Absorb the sweeping valley and stunning sunsets within your very own contemporary retreat. Encompassing an uninterrupted connection from the open plan living, dining & kitchen that connects to two decks inviting you to relax or entertain, your family will truly make themselves at home.
Overlooking the spacious 974m2 landscaped gardens which also has a large flat grass space perfect for the kids to play. This retreat style residence has everything you need to live a fabulous, relaxed lifestyle.
* Hardwood floors
* An open plan, modern kitchen that has Ilve appliances, gas stove, soft closing draws & stone bench tops
* Covered timber deck that flows off the kitchen & dining – perfect for a morning coffee
* A large covered deck that opens out from the living room which embraces the endless north easterly views
* Master bedroom with built- in robes
* 2nd bedroom
* 3rd bedroom with built-in robes
* Bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Living & dining room
* 4th bedroom with walk-in robes
* 5th bedroom with built-in robes
* Bathroom with shower
* Laundry with plenty of space
For your further consideration:-
* Peacefully tucked away
* Rainwater tanks
* Three (3) car accommodation
Enjoy being close to the city as this home is approximately 8km away and enjoy the convenience of the public transport; schools and shops. Mitchelton is approximately 4 square kilometres and has 2 parks covering nearly 2% of total area. You will find a variety of shops, cafes and professional business on Blackwood St and a shopping complex at Brookside Shopping Centre. If you love Farmers Markets, then you will really enjoy Jan Powers Farmers Markets which is held on the first Sunday of every month on Blackwood St.