This 2 bedroom plus large office apartment provides an ideal option for a work from home solution. The stand-alone office is separated and lockable from the main apartment providing great flexibility to a prospective small business owner.
The expansive (43m2) North-East facing wrap-around balcony, is private and provides both the morning and afternoon sun making it an ideal balcony to entertain friends or for a relaxing place to unwind. A lovely aspect with plenty of greenery.
Other great points to this unique apartment are:
• Boutique complex containing only 9 apartments, also very quiet;
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout;
• Near-new Crimsafe Security screens and doors;
• Near-new carpet;
• Near-new custom-made block out blinds;
• Near-new ceiling fans;
• King size bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes – plenty of room for other furniture;
• Main bedroom with ensuite and separate main bathroom off the 2nd bedroom with stone benchtops and exhausts – a great layout for share accommodation options.
• Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and gas cooktop, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and large pantry.
• Secure underground car park with lift access;
• Elevated position capturing great breezes and leafy aspect;
• External, self contained laundry on the balcony;
• Low maintenance lifestyle;
• NBN connected;
• Two Brisbane City bus stops located literally out the front of the complex – getting you into the City and to Westfield Chermside with ease.
• St Vincent’s Hospital and Prince Charles Hospital within easy walking distance – ideal for staff and a fantastic spot as an investment property.
• A very central location and only 15 minutes to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport, and down the road from Westfield Chermside and a great dining precinct.
This apartment is truly one of a kind and is a strong investment opportunity, or suitable for retirees, working professionals and first home buyers.