Occupying a presence that cannot be denied, this stunning five bedroom residence at 8 Alutha Road has uncompromising quality, across a faultless two-level design; this inspired residence delivers an exceptionally private and peaceful lifestyle, making it the ultimate family home.
Inside, the central kitchen acts as the heart of the home, elegantly tying together the adjoining living spaces and outdoor areas to create a free-flowing and practical lifestyle for all family members. The kitchen itself is an indulgent culinary space with a centralised island bench topped with Caesarstone, an abundance of 2pac cabinetry with Blum AVENATOS lift system and SERVO-DRIVE, and a suite of premium-quality Miele appliances; Induction cook top, pyrolitic moisture plus oven, steam oven and warming drawer all the while overlooking a beautifully landscaped garden and pool area.
The second level is the sleeping quarters of the home, with the master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in robe, a second bathroom with a gorgeous bath and separate shower, four bedrooms thus allowing for separation from any entertaining downstairs.
Demonstrating the utmost attention to detail at every level, this exquisite home maximises a highly desirable position as it is tucked away in a peaceful pocket of The Gap and set across an elevated north-facing 794m2 block, every indulgence and convenience are certainly accounted for.
The home features a notable list of features, some of which include:
* Spacious open plan modern kitchen
* Family meals area
* Extra large media room with vaulted Cypress Pine ceiling
* Porcelain tiles throughout the kitchen and informal living areas Large picture windows and sliding doors throughout the downstairs areas
* Large formal lounge (with Sapele timber pub) and adjacent dining room with Big River Brush box floating timber flooring Modern bathroom with shower, Timberline basin and soft closing cabinetry
* Separate modern Timberline modular laundry cabinets with soft closing drawers and doors Double remote garage
* Covered outdoor entertaining areas
* Trex deck
* Salt water in ground pool, with new salt water chlorinator
* Solar panels
* Tesla Powerwall 2
* Solar hot water Two rain water tanks
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with Timberline basins and cabinet with soft closing drawers and doors, Decina shower. Reece tap wear: shower mixer, hand basin mixers
* Cypress Pine timber flooring
* 3 additional bedrooms with built in robes and Cypress Pine timber flooring
* 1 single bedroom that could also be used as a study
* All bedrooms and hallway have ducted A/C (including duct to downstairs)
* Contemporary main bathroom with separate bath tub, Timberline basin and cabinet with soft closing drawers and doors, Decina bath and shower, Reece tap wear: shower mixer, hand basin mixers, bath mixer
* Linen, Hall and entrance foyer storage cupboards
* North facing aspect
* Elevated panoramic Wittonga Park views
* 2 storey home on 794 sqm across 3 terraces
* Full contemporary renovation
* Spacious open plan kitchen
* Multiple living spaces
* Inside flows to outdoor living areas leading and out to a salt water swimming pool
* Modern living with phone connected apps for air-conditioning; alarm; doorbell; Tesla Powerwall 2
* Epoxy coated garage floor
* Web connected camera in garage
* Roof is Tiled with New COLORBOND® steel guttering
* 5 kW Solar Panel system: Sunny boy inverter and Sanyo panels
* Solar Hot Water: Hills Solar evacuated tubes
* Ducted Air conditioning: DAIKIN 12.5Kw Cooling Capacity Reverse Cycle Inverter Ducted Air Conditioner System (with app connectivity)
* Pool (In ground and Salt) (10 years old),
* Garden, Chelmstone pavers, Boral blocks
* Frameless glass fence with 316 stainless spigots and Fethers Stainless Steel Floor Spring 316
* New Astral Pool E25 salt water chlorinator
* Rain water tanks: 5,000 litres (south garden), 10,000 litres
* Hills Hoist Rotary Clothesline Powder Coated and Galvanised Steel (new)
ABOUT THE AREA:
There are several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), child care centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
The Gap State School, Hilder Road State School, Payne Road Primary School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Enogerra Reservoir with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife and magnificent mountain top views. It is als…