Facing South and situated on a level and elevated 607m2 block, this spacious highset brick & tile family residence is located in a quiet and tightly held pocket of Aspley, close by to an array of schools, sporting grounds, parks, transport, shops. Comprising of 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite, spacious living area, separate dining, downstairs rumpus and two utility rooms (just shy of legal height), there is plenty of room for the whole family. This property is in need of some TLC, there are many options to really add value to this property and benefit.
Please note: The pool onsite does have a structural crack therefore is currently empty, so the most likely solutions would be to fill and pack the pool (requiring approvals) or re-install the pool and start from scratch.
* 3 good size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes;
* Three bathrooms, master with ensuite, main bathroom with separate shower and bath, downstairs bathroom;
* Two spacious living areas, upstairs formal living and downstairs rumpus room;
* Separate dining room;
* Bright and spacious kitchen which has been updated a little while back. Includes dishwasher, pantry, plenty of cupboard/bench space and electric cooktop/rangehood;
* Hardwood timber flooring underneath upstairs carpet;
* Near-new ‘Panasonic’ reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the living area, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and rumpus room – 4 units in total.
* Double lock up garage with internal access;
* Security screens throughout;
* Laundry in garage;
* Fully fenced backyard with side access;
* Covered patio and covered deck;
* 5000L water tank;
* Garden shed;
* Heaps of storage options;
* Practical 607m2 block in a great neighbourhood;
* Fabulous location close by to parkland, schools, Westfield Chermside and transport.
Those searching for a spacious home, in a very family friendly neighbourhood, on an elevated block and convenient location, should inspect as soon as possible as properties like this do not last in thriving Aspley. Inspections can be arranged for any time that suits your schedule. Call or email Taryn for further information and viewing times.