If you like to entertain or just relax on your time off, then this gem caters for it all. The elevated, covered rear deck upstairs provides the perfect haven for chilling out on a lazy weekend, nestled in the treetops. Spread over two levels this versatile home has ample space that your growing family will appreciate; with superb high raked ceilings to allow natural light into the lounge and dining spaces and gorgeous polished floors.
Downstairs, you have another private deck area that flows from the rumpus room, creating the ideal ‘man cave’ environment, home office, or separation for a teenager’s retreat, complete with the second bathroom, your options are endless.
It will be easy to put yourself into this picture and imagine sitting on your back deck, soaking up the beautiful vista that this property has to offer. Call now and arrange for your viewing today.
• Three bedrooms all with built-ins
• Two bathrooms, one up & one down
• Centralised kitchen, easy access to the back deck
• High raked ceilings for natural light
• Separate lounge and dining areas
• Polished floors & Air-conditioning
• Rumpus room downs downstairs
• Internal stairs for access
• Large internal laundry
• Double car accommodation
• 3x3m garden shed in the backyard
• Roof restoration with 10yr warranty from (29/9/20)
• Video camera in doorbell to mobile phone
• Large, fully fenced backyard
• Approximately 611m2 land
• Walking & cycling track – 450m
• Coffee Club – 800m
• Birds & the Bees Café/bar – 1.2km
• Gymnasium – 2.2km
• Local dog park – 950m
• Prince of Peace Secondary – 1.1km
• Prince of Peace Primary School – 1.4km
• McDowall State Primary – 2.2km
• Northside Christian College – 2.6km
• North West Hospital – 3km
• Brookside Shopping Centre -2km
• Arana Hills Shopping Centre -2km
• Mitchelton Train – 2.5km
• CBD – 10km
Everton Hills is a fast-growing gem with plenty of sweeping bikeways throughout, parks, and surrounded by nature, this place is capturing the hearts of many buyers for this sought-after suburb. Being only 10km from the city with local facilities within walking distance it is easy to see why people are falling in love. Families have ease with local schools nearby like the very popular Prince of Peace, McDowall state school, and Northside Christian College.
Facilities for your local trades, hardware, automotive services, and local shops located at Camelia Avenue, Chinook Street, and Queens Road will make living easy. Local shopping Centre’s only minutes away Brookside Shopping Centre, Kmart Arana Hills or a short drive to shopping till you drop at Chermside.
Once discovered locals stay in this gorgeous suburb and if you would like to know further about Everton Hills, I am happy to assist.