Presenting your perfect opportunity to secure your slice of the real estate pie. This neat and tidy family home is ready for you to move in and has lots of potential to renovate and add further value.
Boasting large front & rear decks, hardwood floors on the upper level, and a huge space downstairs with a second bathroom on the lower level – the makeover is only limited by your imagination. Spaces provide the potential for an open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen or perfect for a home business, all leading to your massive backyard with two sheds.
Whether you are looking for a property that is ready to move straight in or a property that you can put your own personal touches on, look no further. You will need to be quick, make sure this one is on your shopping list today!
• Three good size bedrooms
• Master with retreat area
• Two bathrooms (upstairs and down)
• Centralised kitchen with gas cooking
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Air-conditioning in living, master &downstairs
• Massive covered entertainer’s deck and back patio
• Rumpus downstairs, perfect for home office or overnight guests
• Double carport, large water tank
• Separate laundry area with side storage
• Gas hot water for energy efficiency
• Two sheds for storing tools or a man cave
• Pet friendly & plenty of space to add a pool
• Close to the very popular Silvia Gibbs dog park
• Side access for boat or caravan
• 738sqm block – massive fenced backyard
• Walking & cycling track – 450m
• Silvia Gibbs dog park 550m
• Coffee Club – 800m
• Birds & the Bees Café/bar – 1.2km
• Gymnasium – 2.2km
• Local dog park – 950m
• Prince of Peace Secondary – 1.1km
• Prince of Peace Primary School – 1.4km
• McDowall State Primary – 2.2km
• Northside Christian College – 2.6km
• North West Hospital – 3km
• Brookside Shopping Centre -2km
• Arana Hills Shopping Centre -2km
• Mitchelton Train – 2.5km
• CBD – 10km
Everton Hills is a fast-growing gem with plenty of sweeping bikeways throughout, parks, and surrounded by nature, this place is capturing the hearts of many buyers for this sought-after suburb. Being only 10km from the city with local facilities within walking distance it is easy to see why people are falling in love. Families have ease with local schools nearby like the very popular Prince of Peace, McDowall state school, and Northside Christian College.
Facilities for your local trades, hardware, automotive services, and local shops located at Camelia Avenue, Chinook Street, and Queens Road will make living easy. Local shopping Centre’s only minutes away Brookside Shopping Centre, Kmart Arana Hills or a short drive to shopping till you drop at Chermside.
Once discovered locals stay in this gorgeous suburb and if you would like to know further about Everton Hills, I am happy to assist.