Situated in a quiet family location, but within a few minutes drive to Eatons Hill Hotel, your elevated home has a covered rear deck that overlooks the large in-ground pool and backyard, making it perfect for entertaining your family and friends. Upstairs the polished timber floor connects the living, dining and kitchen and there is maximum functionality in the kitchen with a Simpson dishwasher, Chef oven and electric stove, pantry and plenty of cupboards to store all your kitchen needs.
Home to three bedrooms, two bathrooms, timber floors, open plan lounge and dining that also flows out onto the front porch, a rumpus room with bar downstairs, two multi-purpose rooms and a large alfresco outdoor patio area, this home has all the conveniences you need.
For your further consideration:-
• Rumpus room with bar and air-conditioning that opens up to the back yard
• 2nd bathroom (shower, sink, toilet)
• Large laundry
• Two multi-purpose rooms (not legal height, currently being utilised as a bedroom and gym)
• Covered patio area – perfect place for the BBQ
• Timber floors
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Balcony at the front
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes (carpeted)
• Master bedroom has air-conditioning
• Separate toilet
• Bathroom has a bath/shower
• Large covered deck with stairs that overlooks the pool and backyard yard
• Side gated access large enough for a caravan or boat
• Large salt water pool surrounded by tropical palms creating that tropical holiday feel
• Large shed
• Security screens
Brendale is approximately 10.7 square kilometres and it has 16 parks. It is approximately 5 minutes from Eatons Hills Hotel or Strathpine, which has all the shops, movies, dining, medical and other facilities you could want. Nice parks are near by and it is only a 50 min drive (traffic dependant) to some great surf beaches on the Sunshine Coast. It is also close to major motorways, trains and buses makes it easy to get around.