Set amongst quality homes, this rare ‘duplex’ style townhouse has plenty to offer. From the oversized front and back courtyards, spacious rooms and practical inner-city location, to the extremely low body corporate levies, this property is sure to sell quickly.
* 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes including a 3-panel mirrored built-in wardrobe in the master and two panel built-in mirrored wardrobe in the 2nd bedroom. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms also have storage in the roof cavity (2nd bedroom storage cavity accessible by in-built ladder).
* Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar, spacious pantry, gas cooktop, rangehood, stainless steel oven, dishwasher, dual basin.
* Open-plan tiled lounge and dining areas with outdoor patio access via two glass sliding doors
* 2 bathrooms including huge ensuite in the master bedroom. Main bathroom with separate full-size bathtub and shower.
* Air-conditioning downstairs as well as Mitsubishi reverse-cycle air conditioning in master bedroom;
* Ceiling fans throughout all bedrooms and lounge room;
* Internal laundry with storage and access to outside drying area
* Powder room
* Linen press
* Stairwell storage
* Internal access from the garage as well as a second space for off-street parking
* Fully fenced front and rear courtyards with side access. Covered patio area, ideal for entertaining.
* Security screens downstairs and flyscreens throughout
* In a boutique complex of only 4 (two townhouses, 2 houses) with one of the cheapest body corporates!
* Close to public transport and Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, the PA and Greenslopes hospitals;
* Family friendly street with very little passing traffic and situated in a no through road
* A great investment property – excellent location, excellent rental return and very low overheads
Call or email for further information and to arrange a viewing on this practical and well configured property in a high growth area.
* Brisbane CBD – approx. 7.5km or 9 minutes’ drive
* Fairfield Train station – approx. 380 metres or 1 minutes’ drive
* Lagonda Park and Vallely Street Park – approx. 150 metres or 1 minutes’ drive
* Greenslopes Hospital – approx. 3.8km or 7 minutes’ drive
* Mary Immaculate Catholic Primary and Our Lady’s College – approx. 1.1km or 2 minutes’ drive
* Yeronga State school and Secondary, Yeronga TAFE – approx. 1.6km or 3 minutes’ drive
* Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre – approx. 1.3km or 3 minutes’ drive