This beautifully renovated two-bedroom, one-bathroom unit, is conveniently located within walking distance to local shops and transport. With a spacious design, this warm and homely unit would best suit any buyer looking to invest or to have a place to call their own.
* Two sizeable bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
* Large, revamped bathroom with a spacious shower
* Stylishly renovated lounge and dining area – freshly painted, lights and flooring have all been replaced.
* Renovated kitchen which comes with plenty of storage for all those pots and pans! (Samsung dishwasher and Smeg electric stove/oven)
* A rear patio overlooking a well-maintained backyard (common area)
* A large secure lockup garage with laundry and plenty of storage
* Reverse-cycle Air-conditioning in both main bedroom and lounge/dining area (both Mitsubishi)
* NBN connected
* Having just been freshly painted and renovated, this property requires extremely low maintenance and upkeep – perfect for any buyer.
* Brookside Shopping Centre – approx. 2mins
* Brisbane CBD – approx. 15mins
* Brisbane Airport – approx. 15mins
* Northwest Private Hospital – approx. 5mins
* Prince Charles Hospital – approx. 9mins
* Everton Park State School (primary and secondary) – approx. 3mins
* North Christian and Mt Maria College – approx. 6mins
Contact us any time on 0422 627 954 or via email@example.com to a arrange a viewing or for further information.