Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and a tightly held enclave, this South-facing, solid highset brick and tile residence on a generous (and rare) 837m2 parcel of land, offers a highly sought-after family lifestyle. Literally meters away from seemingly endless bike/walking tracks and parkland, the Aspley Grove Estate is perfect for those that love the outdoors.
Some of the many features include:
– Four oversized bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with spacious ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
– Main bathroom, with separate shower and bath, separate toilet
– Third bathroom downstairs
– Separate formal lounge and dining
– Separate tiled living area
– Raked ceilings
– Recently upgraded gloss tiles and vinyl planks downstairs
– Bright and well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboards/bench space, electric cooktop, rangehood, oven, spacious pantry, Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher and dual basin, overlooking the entertainer’s patio and backyard
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the formal lounge room
– Internal laundry with plenty of cupboard space, outside access and ironing board cupboard
– Internal hardwood timber staircase with storage space
– Caesarstone benchtops throughout all three bathrooms and kitchen
– 837m2 block with beautifully manicured, well established and low-maintenance gardens, your own private oasis!
– fully fenced and plenty of room for the inclusion of a pool
– Double lock up remote garage with internal access and storage options
– 3000L water tank
– Security screens both upstairs and down
– Large, lockable store room for all of the gardening tools
– Located close to all amenities including an abundance of quality schools, parks, walking tracks and only a short trip to Westfield Chermside
Those searching for an expansive home, in a very family friendly neighbourhood, on a large parcel of land and convenient location, should inspect as soon as possible as properties like this do not last, especially those in the exclusive Aspley Grove Estate. Call or email Taryn for further information and viewing times.
* Westfield Chermside shopping centre – 3.4kms or 6 min drive approx.
* Geebung train station – 5.4kms or 11 min drive approx.
* Aspley hypermarket – 1.9km or 4 min drive approx.
* Chermside Markets (Woolworths & specialty stores) – 2.3km or 5 min drive approx.
* Aspley State High School – 902m or 2 min drive approx.
* Marchant Park and walking tracks 3.4km or 6 min approx.
* Brisbane CBD – 12.7kms or 19 min drive approx.
* Brisbane Domestic and International airport – 17.7 kms or 25 min drive approx.